Price And Quantity
- 3.00 - 800.00 INR
- 100 Piece/Pieces, ,
- 10000 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India
These Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets are highly demanded in the industry because of their superior magnetic properties than that of other magnets, also these can be availed in smaller size, lighter weight and designing devices. Apart from this, high durability, excellent tensile strength and ease of installation are some highlights of these magnets. Offered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets are broadly utilized in instruments, apparatus, assemblies where a strong magnetic field is required like in electro-acoustics, magnetic separation, motors, sensors, microphones, magnetic therapy wraps & magnetic suckers.
- Brand : Jai - Mag
- Material : Neodymium iron boron
- Coating : Ni,Zn,Epoxy,etc
- Max. Operating Temperature : 80 degree celsius
1) Higher unit magnetic properties than other magnets and assure you of smaller size and lighter weight in designing devices.
2) Being mostly an iron based alloy, NdFeB type rare earth magnets is much more prone to surface oxidation or rust. To eliminate such a problem, the user should consider magnet coating, plating, or suitable surface treatment.
3) Being less prone to chipping during handing
4) Lower temperature coefficient of magnetic properties then ceramic but higher than SmCo type rare earth magnets.
Therefore, NdFeB type rare earth magnets will suffer irreversible loss at high temperature.